Friday, June 7, 2013

VOLTAIRE NO. 6

Photo



Photo



Photo



“i’d totally do a ferengi”  ok the ds9 tag is not the place to be. 

“i’d totally do a ferengi” 

ok the ds9 tag is not the place to be. 

gorgonetta: [Poly Styrene standing in front of a display of...



gorgonetta:

[Poly Styrene standing in front of a display of band shirts]

Audio



brandybonin: The Cramps - I Can't Hardly Stand It (1983)



brandybonin:

The Cramps - I Can't Hardly Stand It (1983)

Photo



gills: madeorganic



gills:

madeorganic

nevver: "I am I, and I wish I weren't." ― Aldous Huxley, Brave...



nevver:

"I am I, and I wish I weren't." ― Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

sixteen-dreams: JULY 'Dandelion seeds' July, 1967



sixteen-dreams:

JULY

'Dandelion seeds'

July, 1967

totalslacker: The Seeds - The Wind Blows Your Hair



totalslacker:

The Seeds - The Wind Blows Your Hair

Photo



showstudio: John Stezaker



showstudio:

John Stezaker

crystvllized:



crystvllized:

Photo



dom just put this on fb and it made me happy ^.^



dom just put this on fb and it made me happy ^.^

wilwheaton: Too bad she won't live … but then again, who does?









wilwheaton:

Too bad she won't live … but then again, who does?

televandalism: Boards Of Canada - Kid For Today (Stereolab...



televandalism:

Boards Of Canada - Kid For Today (Stereolab remix)

kian0538: Cenotaphs by Étienne-Louis Boullée















kian0538:

Cenotaphs by Étienne-Louis Boullée

No comments:

Post a Comment