Friday, June 7, 2013

Untitled

myeroticbunny: After I saw the way the guy kept checking out my...



myeroticbunny:

After I saw the way the guy kept checking out my wife at the nude beach, I made up an excuse to walk all the way back to the car for a CD. Actually I just hid behind the first dune. He wasted no time coming over to talk to her. Even from this distance I saw how his heavy cock flopped back and forth from thigh to thigh and my wife was instantly hooked. I don't know what she was saying to him, but I clearly saw the effect her words were having… 

lovequotesrus: EVERYTHING LOVE



lovequotesrus:

EVERYTHING LOVE

sexy-and-dirty:



sexy-and-dirty:

sexy-and-dirty:



sexy-and-dirty:

watchmygirl: this is one of her favorite positions and one of...



watchmygirl:

this is one of her favorite positions and one of my favorite to watch her perform in.  her sweat soaked body moves from her last position to this one.  she slowly lowers herself onto his hard dick, staring into my eyes the entire time.  you can hear how wet she is so she doesn't bother going slow anymore.  her tits bounce and he head tilts back as she sits harder and harder on his cock.  at this point all you can do is sit back and enjoy

My wife also likes it that way !!!

watchmygirl: swapping with our friends was so much fun while it...



watchmygirl:

swapping with our friends was so much fun while it lasted.  wish we could find another couple to make it happen with again

watchmygirl: the only thing crazier than watching her suck it,...



watchmygirl:

the only thing crazier than watching her suck it, is knowing it will be inside of her soon

watchmygirl: you realize once she does this in front of you,...



watchmygirl:

you realize once she does this in front of you, accepts another dick into her body, lays her naked chest on his, allows his hands to roam her entire body…that it isnt just a picture on the internet, a fantasy in your head….this is real life

That would be fine too ; )

Hot Wife Photos: Your wife

Hot Wife Photos: Your wife:

hotwifephotos:

You and your wife are sitting in the living room having a drink and you once again bring up the subject of watching her with another well hung guy. She smiles at you and tells you to close your eyes and not to open them until she tells you to. You feel her leave the couch for a few minutes and she…

Pretty damn hott ;)

fantasywife42: Did you ever think watching your wife like this...



fantasywife42:

Did you ever think watching your wife like this would make you so hot for her?

Wife needs this ;)

blondeliquidcourage: BlondeLiquidCourage: Brande Roderick



blondeliquidcourage:

BlondeLiquidCourage: Brande Roderick

saythankyoumaster: Screw American Idol.  You will idolize us!



saythankyoumaster:

Screw American Idol.  You will idolize us!

saythankyoumaster: Because two is better than one.



saythankyoumaster:

Because two is better than one.

myeroticbunny: A million worries and fears were racing through...



myeroticbunny:

A million worries and fears were racing through my mind and as things started to happen, one million became two. But then he sank his cock into my wife and she closed her eyes and the deepest moan of pure sexual pleasure I had ever heard her make poured from her lips and I worried no more. 

Sweet ;)

myeroticbunny: We took our new friend back to our hotel room....



myeroticbunny:

We took our new friend back to our hotel room. As soon as the door closed behind us, he moved up behind my wife and freed her perfect breasts. He had been stealing glances at them all night and now, at last, they were his…

myeroticbunny: My wife waited until he finally stopped...



myeroticbunny:

My wife waited until he finally stopped shooting cum into her before she turned and kissed me. 

That's what I like ;) kiss me baby

hotcouple82: Iwant to learn how to do this so bad:( mshc



hotcouple82:

Iwant to learn how to do this so bad:(

mshc

ilikeyourwife: Did you ever think your wife would cheat on...



ilikeyourwife:

Did you ever think your wife would cheat on you?

Yes she has and this is one of the positions she assumed.

Mrs did ;)

allouxxx: allouxxx.com Looks like their having fun ;)



allouxxx:

allouxxx.com

Looks like their having fun ;)

lovequotesrus: EVERYTHING LOVE



lovequotesrus:

EVERYTHING LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment