Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Allie Nicole

WHEN I SEE PEOPLE GOING OUT BUT I HAVE STUDYING TO DO

howdoiputthisgently:

wickedlydeeper: sariandra: z1c: being 20+ on tumblr Being 30+ on Tumblr I've been waiting for...

wickedlydeeper:

sariandra:

z1c:

being 20+ on tumblr

image

Being 30+ on Tumblr

image

I've been waiting for this.

baraskank: oh my god my dad just went out to walk the dog and he must have got halfway down the...

baraskank:

oh my god my dad just went out to walk the dog and he must have got halfway down the street and then he just came back and I was like "what's the matter" and he just said really quietly "i forgot the dog" and my dog was just siTTING BY THE DOORSTEP WITH HIS LEASH ON LOOKING REALLY SAD kOMFGYOD

castielsass: chipstiel: that's actually a normal sized cup...



castielsass:

chipstiel:

that's actually a normal sized cup he's holding

^ i am dEAD

Photo





phosphorescentt: fawnthefeminist: In all seriousness I made...







phosphorescentt:

fawnthefeminist:

In all seriousness I made this because it's one of my pet peeves for guys to assume I'm dressing up/wearing makeup for THEM, but then after I made this, I'm like holy shit I made that hair dryer fuck that shoe. So then I had two reasons to put it on tumblr. 

"I like you better with less makeup!"

does it look like i give a SHIT

Can someone please please please send me a code for a free graze box? I would be forever indebted! 

Can someone please please please send me a code for a free graze box? I would be forever indebted! 

raidioactive: *texts back 3 weeks later* sorry I fell asleep

raidioactive:

*texts back 3 weeks later* sorry I fell asleep

eclectic-rebel: reesieboi: Amanda Bynes comments on Amanda...







eclectic-rebel:

reesieboi:

Amanda Bynes comments on Amanda Bynes. 

smh what drugs do

fuckyeahlaughters: i am so ashamed of how long it took me to realise london tipton was a mockery of...

fuckyeahlaughters:

i am so ashamed of how long it took me to realise london tipton was a mockery of paris hilton

image

Photo



sugacoatme: my sister is kim, totally & i'm khloe.





sugacoatme:

my sister is kim, totally & i'm khloe.

thehorangames: do you ever dislike someone so much that you hate when people are nice to them

thehorangames:

do you ever dislike someone so much that you hate when people are nice to them

thatfunnyblog: IF YOU CANT HANDLE ME AT MY WORST i dont blame u neither can i

thatfunnyblog:

IF YOU CANT HANDLE ME AT MY WORST i dont blame u neither can i

Photo



tastefullyoffensive: raineblade: The truth behind Disney movies















tastefullyoffensive:

rainebladeThe truth behind Disney movies

cybercitrus: People that think they are going to be magically independent when they become...

cybercitrus:

People that think they are going to be magically independent when they become 18.

image

Photo







if ellen was president of the world there would be no wars only dancing

if ellen was president of the world there would be no wars only dancing

meme-spot: Good job highschoolers



meme-spot:

Good job highschoolers

No comments:

Post a Comment