Friday, June 7, 2013

Laughing ♥

hate: the only "hot action" going on in my bedroom is my laptop burning my skin

hate:

the only "hot action" going on in my bedroom is my laptop burning my skin

lolsofunny: your-typical-fan-girl: Me buying concert...



lolsofunny:

your-typical-fan-girl:

Me buying concert tickets.

(lol here!)

pantsareunwelcome: Britney tackles the major concerns of...







pantsareunwelcome:

Britney tackles the major concerns of tomorrow.

evanjellion: in ur girl's pussy like



evanjellion:

in ur girl's pussy like

hiddlestalker: doctorangel: gerard-waysass: today on math, my teacher noticed that I had a...

hiddlestalker:

doctorangel:

gerard-waysass:

today on math, my teacher noticed that I had a equation wrote on my hand, since I'm really bad at math and I don't wanna work, my teacher was surprised and asked me why I got that on my hand, so I was like "Haha nothing it's just a joke" My teacher googled the equation y=sin(x^(1.7/6)+4)+(1/x))+10 I let you imagine how my class reacted…

image

The Ackles Ass equation yes

Photo



tdk3seth: What we did to our dorm this year



tdk3seth:

What we did to our dorm this year

sloth-grunge: "why do humor bloggers even care if people from school find their blog, it's not like...

sloth-grunge:

"why do humor bloggers even care if people from school find their blog, it's not like you have anything to hide"

image

googlechrome: internetexplorers: do you ever look at someone's url and you just want to help...

googlechrome:

internetexplorers:

do you ever look at someone's url and you just want to help them

all the time

earthnation: all faces are made of skin and bones but some are considered attractive and some...

earthnation:

all faces are made of skin and bones but some are considered attractive and some aren't and that's weird to think about

fuckies: I appreciate fine art and fine boys.

fuckies:

I appreciate fine art and fine boys.

rneerkat: yzma: rneerkat: *throws nut at you while youre crying over a breakup* oh sorry did i...

rneerkat:

yzma:

rneerkat:

*throws nut at you while youre crying over a breakup* oh sorry did i cashew at a bad moment?

please stop

*throws another nut at you* pistachiNO

yzma: yeah childbirth is bad but have u knelt on a piece of lego

yzma:

yeah childbirth is bad but have u knelt on a piece of lego

aschoolgirlcrush: "will u marry me?" "okie dokie"

aschoolgirlcrush:

"will u marry me?"

"okie dokie"

burghers: i cant believe i lived through being 12

burghers:

i cant believe i lived through being 12

onedirectioncutefacts: I fucking hate it when people complain to me about how my posts are only to...

onedirectioncutefacts:

I fucking hate it when people complain to me about how my posts are only to "get notes" well newsflash you fucking asshole that's the whole point of this retarded ass website what the fuck do you think I'm here for I didn't come to this site to make friends I came here to conquer the motherfucking internet

snorlaxatives: people who use a selfie for their cover photo on facebook

snorlaxatives:

people who use a selfie for their cover photo on facebook

image

junkoes: i used to be a really smart kid who was "going places" but now i just cry a lot and eat...

junkoes:

i used to be a really smart kid who was "going places" but now i just cry a lot and eat all the food in the fridge

niknak79: So romantic



niknak79:

So romantic

lolsofunny: (lol here!)



lolsofunny:

(lol here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment