Sunday, June 9, 2013

EroticaWithYou

BE GOOD PEOPLE…and have a GREAT Sunday… ~...



BE GOOD PEOPLE…and have a GREAT Sunday…

~ eroticawithyou

Andreas Jorns, photographer (via Zmyslowe Piekno)

Time…things to do…and places to go…BE GOOD...



Time…things to do…and places to go…BE GOOD PEOPLE…and have a GREAT Day…

~ eroticawithyou

(photo via lesbiansilk)

Photo



dominika - Dani Fehr, photographer



dominika

- Dani Fehr, photographer

Photo



titillate-me: (via 'Slow Drift' | EXCLUSIVE | Deborah Parcesepe...



titillate-me:

(via 'Slow Drift' | EXCLUSIVE | Deborah Parcesepe By Marco Michieletto For The Libertine | Summer 2013 | The Libertine)

Photo



PLEASE. ATTENTION. IMPORTANT. PLEASE. My followers from all around the world. This is the first time i'm asking for something THIS serious. And i need, we need your support. Turkish people, my people are standing up for their rights, after a long long time. First it started as a protest against a mall that will be built in one of our historical parks. But then it got bigger, it's not only about the trees anymore. It's about the people who got beaten, who got thrown tear gas bombs to their heads, who got intentionally hit by police cars, and killed. In here we are not allowed to speak are minds anymore, and media is not helping either. Help us spread the word, let the world know about what's happening here. I'm asking, wanting you to reblog this. Please. Once you finish reading this, please reblog.

artist-chan:

the-only-romance:

tomwaitsforme:

image

image

image

PLEASE DON'T IGNORE THESE

people fucking died there

Photo



THOUGHT for Today: erospainter: "I live in my own little world....



THOUGHT for Today:

erospainter:

"I live in my own little world. But its ok, they know me here."
Lauren Myracle

pinupcraze: Gil Elvgren



pinupcraze:

Gil Elvgren

Photo



Photo



via Sensualité



via Sensualité

Evgeny Kuznetsov photographer



Evgeny Kuznetsov

photographer

Andreas Jorns photographer



Andreas Jorns

photographer

thoughts… "I am terrified by this dark thing that...



thoughts…

"I am terrified by this dark thing that sleeps in me."

~ Sylvia Plath (via jithong)

"She's got the whole dark forest living inside of her."

~ Tom Waits, on his wife Kathleen (via rabbitinthemoon)

ybb55: Dmitry Nevlad



ybb55:

Dmitry Nevlad

Photo



wasbella102: Helen Henderson performed in the Ziegfeld Follies...



wasbella102:

Helen Henderson performed in the Ziegfeld Follies of 1923/25.

No comments:

Post a Comment