Wednesday, June 5, 2013

musings of His roisin

everybody-loves-to-eat: red velvet everything. EAT ALL THE...





















everybody-loves-to-eat:

red velvet everything.

EAT ALL THE DELICIOUS RED VELVET THINGS.

Photo



i'm thinking that this would make a lovely plan for...



i'm thinking that this would make a lovely plan for tonight. 

daddys-whorecrux: If only ;) *bites my lip* Daddy, fuck me...



daddys-whorecrux:

If only ;)

*bites my lip* Daddy, fuck me while i have my tongue in her pussy? 

"one lick, one stroke, for every rosepetal in the bath. no cumming for either of you until I say."

sirneave: quickies Neave Bozorgi i must have those pants.



sirneave:

quickies

Neave Bozorgi

i must have those pants.

sirneave: Lass and I back at it. Neave Bozorgi  loving that...



sirneave:

Lass and I back at it.

Neave Bozorgi

 loving that lace top thingie she's got….and her ink…

shinga-tumblr: It's okay kitten, I too have been that...









shinga-tumblr:

It's okay kitten, I too have been that drunk

me. right now.

ask. stuffs.

simple pimple!

methosdeathonahorse: subbieblackgrl: feelingxxwicked: did-you-...



methosdeathonahorse:

subbieblackgrl:

feelingxxwicked:

did-you-kno:

Source

*snickers*

Conversely, there are men who really need them.  Watch the discomfort of a guy who actually needs more room, attempt to put on a regular condom.  LOL, I have experience with this kind of man.  :-)

Additionally, I know that they ARE in fact too big for some guys who want that ego boost.  Everyone should not attempt to go for the gold, lol!

and then there are some guys whose girth is such that not even the magnums fit properly without pinching or worse.

*clears my throat*  

this is why condoms are super expensive for us, Love

i like it when He pushes.



i like it when He pushes.

Photo



be-pleasing-always: "Show me," he said and i tried to hide the...



be-pleasing-always:

"Show me," he said and i tried to hide the blush on my face in the rug.

"Higher," he said and i pressed my rising nipples into the tickling surface.

"Wider," and i lost the battle to hide the arousal between my legs.

"That's it, you're wet, throbbing, ready, nothing to be ashamed about."

"Show me with pride, little one, that's it," he said as i raised my ass.

"It's beautiful," i could hear the smile in his voice. "And all Mine."

.

words © cat / be-pleasing-always

image source needed

this topic of inspection, being required to open one's self up to your Owner's eyes, has been quite prevalent on my dashboard in recent days. 

ironically, it's actually right near the top of a small list of seemingly innocent things that terrify me. number one, actually. 

i'm learning how to work through this fear, and He is guiding, at times pushing me, toward the actualization of this. 

toward knowing that when He looks at me and says, "open yourself to Me," i am not going to blush and squirm and hesitate in fear. 

maybe one day, i'll just do.

all-thingsdisney: no-one-sees: justlikedisney: his face...



all-thingsdisney:

no-one-sees:

justlikedisney:

his face i-

image

I just cried blood

o-oh..

"JK Rowling created seven Horcruxes. She put a part of her soul in every book and now her books will..."

""JK Rowling created seven Horcruxes. She put a part of her soul in every book and now her books will live forever.""

- Stephen King (via howtedmethiswife)

always-arousedxxx: *dripping down my inner thigh as you...



always-arousedxxx:

*dripping down my inner thigh as you intoxicate me with that fucking sexy kiss*

oh. 

god.

the way You move from teasing to pressing Your open mouth against mine reminds me over and over again that the love You have for me never ever flickers. 

fruitofmyflesh: Soon, baby. So soon. this will be us soon,...



fruitofmyflesh:

Soon, baby.

So soon.

this will be us soon, right, Lover?

submissivedreamer: What a lucky girl. absolutely craving this...







submissivedreamer:

What a lucky girl.

absolutely craving this tonight. 

i started yoga this week. do You think i will ever get this...



















i started yoga this week.

do You think i will ever get this good, Master?

Photo



subtrainer: Yes, little one. It is time. Without atonement...



subtrainer:

Yes, little one.

It is time.

Without atonement there is no end to your mental anguish, your suffering.

Daddy loves you and can give you what you need.

Remember to count, thank Daddy, and Ask for each stroke.

I love you.

—Daddy Cane

No comments:

Post a Comment